Digitise & automate reconciliation
VERIDAPT’s digitised supply chain solution gives logistics and storage providers visibility of inventory volumes and movements across a single platform.
This includes storage facilities, such as oil terminals, grains silos, warehouses. Using a combination of hardware, mobile apps and software applications, our propriety inventory monitoring and management platform automates the reconciliation process and provides real-time verification of deliveries, dispense and transfer of inventory. Our platform vastly improves operational efficiencies by eliminating outdated manual documentation. Real-time alerts and alarms enhance security, reducing risks of theft and fraud.
- Provide greater security to your customers through independent 24/7 inventory transparency
- Improves access to financing for customers
- Improves terms of insurance coverage/limits and reduce first loss liability
- Generates easy access to facility documents, such as Holding Certificates and Warehouse receipts to all parties
- Automates daily reconciliations at a nominated point in time, including auto-emailing reconciliation reports to all parties
- Verifies inventory deliveries - BoLs measured against volumes
- Monitors and send alerts on reorder levels of distribution networks
- Integrates with ERP systems for customer billing or scheduling
- Generates digital link between TMS at the terminal and ERP, scheduling or billing system
- Reconciles transport vehicle or vessel anytime, anywhere
- Digitise paperwork and automate the Goods Receipting process
- Tracks emissions by selecting the bio diesel product grade for every transaction or delivery to storage
VERIDAPT’s IoT platform
delivers specific features
Our leading IoT platform customises features for specific needs, such as digitising the direct-to-equipment refuelling process by 3rd party suppliers.